Thursday, December 12, 2019

Roads Go Ever On...

SO... it's been a while since I started this, but now it seems that everything moved through.
Finanical shenanigans came and went with all sorts of calculation weirdness...
My Certificate of Eligibility was filed and processed in record time...
Visa paperwork was done with much travelling back and forth from the Embassy of Japan in DC...
And the flight ticket purchase was done with headaches of it's own...

And now here I am, waiting in the Airport Terminal, going to Canada.

I could say I'm psyched, but honestly, I'm mostly nervous and worried.
I've never flown before, after all. Plus, I'm concerned about my impact in Japan as a whole.
I know I shouldn't be, but I'm an imperfect person, and I know how easy it is to slip up.
However, I am going in full trust that God has already prepared for this, and has everything planned and accounted for.

God willing, my flight will be good, and He will use me to do His good will in this Land of the Rising Sun.

Keep me in your prayers, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment